Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bookmark In Minutes

Happy Saturday to you. Today is my last round of my Passion for Punches class. We're doing farm animals and they're so cute!!!! I'll be starting a punch club in September, I actually wanted to do it earlier but with convention and birthday's in August it just wasn't going to happen. If you want more information on my punch club feel free to email me. I'll be posting more about it as we get closer to September too.

For today's project I'm making a cool corner book mark. I first saw it on Jenny's blog. She has a great tutorial on her blog for you so I won't go into details about how I made mine. But I just love it.



No that's not the new catalog. I can't post the cover until July 1 so I had to use my current catalog. Only a few days left of it.....

Supplies:

Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Tea Party DSP

Accessories: Glue dots, So Saffron Ribbon (SAB-retired)


Thanks for looking, see you Monday!!!


No comments: