Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baja Family

Just a reminder you can see all the Last Chance List's on the right side of my blog. Just click the list you want to see. The accessory list is updated daily with items that are selling out. Don't wait to get something, new things are selling out everyday.

I think this maybe my last project with the Parisian Breeze DSP. I'm really going to miss it. BUT I also can't wait to see what new textured DSP the new catalog will have!! I should have my catalog in just a few short hours (assuming UPS is on time)--OH the anticipation!!!!
I have a bunch of these wooden phases in my closet in my stamp room. I have all different ones. And we just got a new shelf for one of the corners in the hallway of our house so I thought this would be nice on there.

I had some trouble trying to figure out how to embellish each letter. It was actually more of a progessive project. I had to keep leaving it to think about it. It took about 2 days to finish, just because I wanted it to look just right. But I'm quite pleased with it.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Parisian Breeze DSP
Accessories: White Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, Flower Fusion Too, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Corduroy Brads, White acrylic paint
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

yael said...

i love how it turned out - these patterns are really great.
hope your UPS guy came through and instead of reading this comment - you're browsing the catalogue LOL