Friday, September 26, 2008

Demo Meeting Samples.....and punch announcement

Here are some fun things from our recent demo meeting.


This is one of the make and takes that we did. Isn't it super fun. I just love it.





This was one of our swaps, the little purse holds 2 chocolates! Cute


Amber did this one.






I love this card, so simple and pretty, by Pam.





Great use of punches, by Amber.



So on to the announcement....a few days ago I mentioned that I would be doing a "Passion for Punches 2" class. The date and time have been set. It will be December 6 at 10am. I know this is right in the middle of the holiday rush. But when better to come to a relaxing class and learn something new! An email will be sent to my customers on October 1 with all the details. It will be posted here October 1 as well. Put the date on your calendar now, you won't want to miss this class.


Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: