Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tic,Tac, Toe-The Santa Version!

Good Wednesday morning to you! I am showing you this project before it is completely done. But all I have to do is add the magnets to the playing pieces and then I'll be done. I'm using one of SU accents and elements tin to make my game. I'm also using our Deer Friends hostess set. It's so cute. I just love the reindeer!

Here is the tin with the belly band. I put crystal effects on Rudolf's nose. Isn't that ribbon so cool. It's the new baja breeze 1 inch double stitched ribbon. So pretty!

I used our Holiday Treasure designer paper inside. I'll add magnets to the back of each paying piece so that they stay in place better-technically you could use it now but I like magnets.




On another note some of you may already know that Shelli Gardner, SU Cofounder and CEO has a blog last month she held a creative challenge with projects using the word 'celebrate' in it, in honor of celebrating SU 20th year. Well anyway my sesame street banner that I posted in August was one of the winners of her challenge. She picked 4 winners. So she is sending all of the winners a stamp set of their choice and I chose A Rose is a Rose on page 105 of the catalog. So expect some samples when I get that.

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ruth Shanahan Allmart said...

Congratulations on your big win. I loved your Sesame Street projects :o)