Monday, October 2, 2023

Sending Cheer Santa Punch Art

I have another ADORABLE project to share with you using the Sending Cheer Bundle.  I made this one for a swap and I LOVE it!!  If you want to see more with the Sending Cheer Bundle check out this post with Week 1 of my Twelve Weeks of Christmas Series.  I'm also featuring this bundle in my Card Crate this month. This is a class to go and I'm featuring this bundle in the class.  It's a Christmas card stamp a stack and you'll make nine cards.  PLUS you'll also get an exclusive tutorial for a tag box! Check it out and sign up for this month's Card Crate today!  

stampin up, sending cheer

I made sure to add some extra stamping on the inside of the card.  I am usually really bad at making sure the inside and the envelopes of cards are just as special as the front so when I remember I really get excited!!!  

stampin up, sending cheer

To make my Santa I used the circles from the Reach For The Stars Dies, die cut in Petal Pink.  If you're looking for basic circle dies, you'll find them there.  I die cut the hat from the In Color Textured Specialty Paper in Sweet Sorbet.  For the trim on the hat and his beard and mustache I used the Textured Shimmer Paper.  It works amazing!  His beard is the corner of the hat.  So simple!  I embossed the background with the new Snowflake Sky folder and added some glitter sequins to finish it.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sending cheer

 Shop my Online Store


Join my team October 3-31 and choose your special 35th anniversary Starter Kit!  

No comments: