Monday, October 9, 2023

Beary Cute Christmas

I have another adorable card featuring the Beary Cute Bundle.  If you missed yesterdays project make sure you check it out.  It also features this adorable bundle for a cute box.  Today I'm using lots of the same supplies, same bundle same DSP to make a simple card.  This is a good one to mass produce and it's soooo cute!  I used a combination of Basic Whtie and Very Vanilla.  The Very Vanilla is in the DSP and stamping the bears on Basic White really makes them pop! 

stampin up, beary cute

I love the DSP, this fun sweater like paper is perfect for that warm and cozy card.  The bears will have to be fussy cut, but if you didn't want to fussy cut them both you could substitute one for the bear that coordinates with the punch.  I finished it with some baker's twine and a little sparkle from some sequins.  

Make your own!

Misty Moonlight 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"

Beary Christmas DSP 5 1/2" x 2" and 5 1/2" x 1/2"

Very Vanilla 5/8" x 4" and circle die cut with Stylish Shapes Dies 

Basic White scraps for stamping and fussy cutting

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these supplies today in my Online Store.  The Beary Christmas DSP is currently out of stock. It's scheduled to be back in stock next week, sometimes things arrive early so check back. 

stampin up, beary cute

Shop my Online Store

Join my team October 3-31 and choose your special 35th anniversary Starter Kit!  

  
 

No comments: