Monday, October 30, 2023

More Wishes and Beary Christmas DSP

I have another More Wishes project to share with you today.  I shared a cute box yesterday for my Twelve Weeks of Christmas Series using this set.  This card is so fun and quick! You can easily mass produce this one this year!  I paired up the More Wishes Set with the Beary Christmas DSP.  I love the DSP and I love using these busy patterns with the big, bold greetings from the More Wishes Set.  I added some trees from the Beary Cute Set.  

stampin up, more wishes

I am featuring the More Wishes Set in my November Card Crate Class To Go.  This is a class that comes to your mailbox with all the supplies you need to complete your cards.  You get $20 in product and video and PDF instructions.  This month you're making a stack of cards-8 total!  And if you're local in Albuquerque, NM I'm offering an in person session of Card Crate in November.  Check out all the details here.  Hurry the deadline to RSVP is approaching!  

stampin up, more wishes


 

No comments: