Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Merry and Bright Truffle Box-VIDEO

Halloween is officially over so it's time to jump with both legs into our Christmas crafting!  Today I have a box that is perfect for mass production or those last minute treats you need!  It's cute and you can customize it with DSP YOU have and stamps YOU have.  It's the perfect treat!  I'm using the Merry and Bright Set and the Merry, Bold and Bright DSP from the Mini Catalog.  I just LOVE this DSP and the block greetings in the set are my very favorite!

stampin up, merry and bright

I stamped my greeting on Basic White Cardstock in Shaded Spruce Ink then trimmed it out to adhere onto my box.  I used some ribbon on the lid of the box to add a really fancy finish.  PRO TIP: By tying the ribbon only around the lid you'll save tons of ribbon and your box will easily open without having to untie ribbons.  Win/win!

stampin up, merry and bright

To finish my box I die cut some stars from the Holographic Paper with the Give It A Whirl Dies.  It adds enough sparkle to make any project festive.  Inside the box are two of the Lindor Truffles, a perfect sweet treat! 

stampin up, merry and bright

Make your own!

Shaded Spruce 5 1/2" x 6"
On the short side score at 1/2", 1 3/4", 3" and 4 1/4"
On the long side score at 1/2", 1 3/4" and 4 3/4"

Merry, Bold and Bright DSP
5 1/2" x 2 3/4"

Basic White and Holographic Paper for stamping and die cutting

Check out the video for all the details on this box.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video. I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Online Exclusives are being launched on November 7, 2023.  Shop early for the best selection.  Online Exclusives available only while supplies last.  

stampin up, merry and bright


 

No comments: