Thursday, November 9, 2023

Stampin' Blends Week-Using Window Sheets!

Over the weekend I held a fun event for my team and I shared lots of fun background techniques with Stampin' Blends.  This week I'm going to share all five cards here for you to see too!  Check back every day this week for another amazing card with a fun background made with our Stampin' Blends.  Each card features some brand new and/or upcoming products too!  Today I'm sharing a background where the only special tools you need are a cottonball and some rubbing alcohol.  this time I used a piece of Window Sheet and some Stampin' Blends, for this card I used Azure Afternoon, Balmy Blue and Night of Navy.  Then using a cotton ball with the rubbing alcohol, I dabbed over the scribbles to make a gorgeous background.  

stampin up, fluffiest friends

I love using a cotton ball for this because you have lots of control where you can blend it.  If you want darker more intense color, let it dry completely then repeat the steps again, until you get your desired look.  What kind of rubbing alcohol do I use?  I use Isopropyl Alcohol 91%.  I like the higher concentration because it evaporates and dries faster.  I picked mine up in my local pharmacy.  Because it's on a window sheet it didn't dry completely, so I hit it in the end with a quick spray of clear sealer found at your local craft store.  

stampin up, fluffiest friends

I used an Adhesive Sheet on the back of my Window Sheet to adhere it down.  This card also, by accident turned into a fun fold card.  I love this happy mistake.  I accidently scored in the wrong place but it turned out to work perfectly for this card!  If you want to make this one, start with a card base that is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score the long side at 3" and 7 1/4".  Use a piece of DSP that is 5 1/4" x 1 to complete the flap.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, fluffiest friends

Shop my Online Store

No comments: