Monday, November 13, 2023

Christmas Card Stamp A Stack

Over the weekend I held my in person Christmas Card Stamp A Stack. This class is always huge, it sells out every year.  This year my guests made 12 cards, two each of six designs.  The cards are simple, if you're making a stack you want to keep them simple.  Lots of my cards feature DSP, our DSP is a quick and easy way to make your cards look amazing!  I don't have a supply list or measurements for these, that's a perk for my in person guests.  Everyone recieved a full package of Adhesive Discs to use on all their cards.  

The first card uses the Merry, Bold and Bright Bundle with the coordinating DSP.  The bulbs are die cut from vellum and colored with Stampin' Blends.  I had a variety of Stampin' Blends so every card is different!  I just love this card!   

stampin up

I used the More Wishes Set and the Joy of Christmas DSP on the next card.  This is a great example of letting the gorgeous DSP do all the hard work!  Simply add a greeting and you have an amazing card! 

stampin up

The Cheers To The Season Set is a stunning DisINKtive set.  That means that with just one ink pad you'll get light and dark shades of stamping and amazing texture.  It looks complicated and all you had to do was stamp the image.  I love the embossed background on this one!  

stampin up

The Sending Cheer Bundle is too cute! I had to include it in this years Stamp a Stack.  I paired it up with a greeting and snowflakes from the Beary Cute Set.  They coordinate so well!  

stampin up

This card might be one of my favorites.  The Night Divine Bundle is amazing and this gorgeous card features the O Holy Night DSP.  That beautiful background is pretty amazing! 

stampin up

Finally, another card featuring the stunning Joy of Christmas DSP.  This is a great pack for some great basic Christmas colors and patterns.  Thanks to all my guests who attended my class yesterday.  If you're local in the Albuquerque, NM area I'd love to have you at an upcoming class.  Contact me for a list of classes. You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up


 

No comments: