Monday, November 20, 2023

Geometric Background

I have another fun card to share today that showcases our circle punches.  I'm using the 1 3/4" Circle Punch but you could also use circle dies too.  I saw this geometric pattern online and thought that would make an amazing card so I grabbed my circle punch and got to work.  I'm using Coastal Cabana, Shaded Spruce, Petal Pink and Flirty Flamingo.  Isn't this a great color combo!!?!

stampin up, biggest wish

I started by punching one circle in each color and adhering them together overlapping.  To punch the 'football' shaped ones, punch a full circle and mark the center on four sides, think of a clock and mark the center at 12, 3, 6 and 9.  Use your punch and feed the circle back into the punch and punch between two of the marks, 3 and 6 for example.  Then you have the perfect 'football' shaped punch.  Do this until you have enough pieces to complete the design.  I finished the card with some Glossy Dots and a greeting from the Biggest Wish Set.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, biggest wish

Shop my Online Store 

No comments: