Friday, November 24, 2023

Amazing Bear

Have you shopped the Online Exclusives yet?  My favorite is this Fluffiest Friends Bundle. The sweet little critters are sooo cute!!  This set doesn't have any greetings which means you can customize it to any occasion.  I went with a card of encouragement for this guy today. I stamped my bear in Pebbled Path and just used the Basic Gray Watercolor Pencil to add some shading. I didn't blend it just used it to color.  I used some Stampin' Blends to color the honey pot and make it stand out.  I also used my Black Stampin' Write Marker to trace the lines and highlight it even more.  

stampin up, fluffiest friends

I love the extra dies in this bundle.  The sweet bee hive and branch are the best addition.  For my background I stamped a heart from the upcoming Bee My Valentine Set.  Get this one in the new Mini Catalog launching in January or join my team and preorder it in December.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, fluffiest friends

Shop my Online Store

No comments: