Monday, November 6, 2023

Stampin' Blends Week-Cotton Ball Dab

Over the weekend I held a fun event for my team and I shared lots of fun background techniques with Stampin' Blends.  This week I'm going to share all five cards here for you to see too!  Check back every day this week for another amazing card with a fun background made with our Stampin' Blends.  Each card features some brand new and/or upcoming products too!  Today I'm sharing a background where the only special tools you need are a cottonball and some rubbing alcohol.  I used a piece of vellum and scribbled Bubble Bath and Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends.  Then using a cotton ball with the rubbing alcohol, I dabbed over the scribbles to make a gorgeous background.  

stampin up, be mine

I love using a cotton ball for this because you have lots of control where you can blend it.  If you want darker more intense color, let it dry completely then repeat the steps again, until you get your desired look.  What kind of rubbing alcohol do I use?  I use Isopropyl Alcohol 91%.  I like the higher concentration because it evaporates and dries faster.  I picked mine up in my local pharmacy.  My card is finished with fun images from the Bee My Valentine Bundle.  This bundle will be in the next mini catalog coming out in January, demonstrators will be able to preorder it in December.  It's always a great time to join my team so you don't miss perks like fun team events or getting products early!  

My vellum is mounted on an adhesive sheet then adhered to a piece of Basic White Cardstock.  It's all mounted on a Bubble Bath card base.  I LOVE the pinks and purples in this card.  Adorable!  I have a full supply list below.  Shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, be mine


 

No comments: