Friday, November 3, 2023

Garden Walk DSP Cards Four Ways

Today I have four cards to share with you.  All made the same way, featuring the Garden Walk DSP in the Mini.  This DSP is one of my very favorite DSP's in the catalog.  It's stunning!  I used four different colors for my card bases and two different inks.  You could easily simplify these cards and use one color ink and cardstock.  

stampin up, garden walk dsp

I started with four sheets of DSP, different patterns each 5 1/4" x 4".  On the left side I made a mark at 1" and 3".  On the right side I made a mark at 2" and 4".  Then I cut diagonally connecting the top marks on each side and the bottom marks on each side.  You'll be left with three pieces of DSP from each sheet of paper.  From here you just mix and match on each card base.  

stampin up, garden walk dsp

It's so easy to do and you'll end up with a stack of cards that are all stunning!  Use DSP from the same package so they all coordinate well together.  To finish all my cards I punched out a greeting from the Throughout The Year Set with the Modern Oval Punch.  I added Lost Lagoon Ribbon behind all of the greetings before adhering to my cards.  

stampin up, garden walk dsp

Each card is finished with an embellishment.  I used a variety of them to complete my cards.  I love that we have so many different embellishments that coordinate with a wide range of products.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, garden walk dsp

 




No comments: