Friday, November 17, 2023

More Wishes Circle Christmas

I have a fun card that is quick and features Circle Punches.  You could do the same technique with dies as well.  I also love this card for kids to get involved.  They could make some amazing cards with basic shapes.  I used the More Wishes Set for my greeting.  Grab this one in my Online Store if you haven't already.  It's a great one to have on hand.  

stampin up, more wishes

I used three of our circle punches, 1 3/4", 2" and 2 3/8", I punched them out of different colors then trimmed them in half.  Add half to the top of the greeting and the other half to the bottom.  I love the fun wave it makes.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, more wishes

Shop my Online Store 

No comments: