Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Warmest Heart Coffee Treat Box-VIDEO

Hello!!  I'm excited you've stopped by today!  I'm sharing an adorable treat for all the coffee lovers in your life.  These would make excellent and affordable gifts for teachers, co workers, neighbors, etc.  These adorable boxes come together quickly and they're soooo cute!  I'm using the Warmest Heart Bundle for my box today.  This is one that wasn't on my radar at first but I've seen lots of adorable projects and I HAD to have it!  I'm so glad I got it!  For my thermos today I stamped it in Black Memento and used Stampin' Blends to color it.  I added some flowers on mine, you can also stamp and die cut the flowers separately.  I love the versatility of it!  

stampin up, warmest heart

I also used the same flower stamp to stamp the background.  I love doing this, it makes it look like your own custom designer paper!  My tag is from the Sending Cheer Dies.  I tied a little Linen Thread bow on it for some added texture.  

stampin up, warmest heart

Make your own!

Highland Heather 2 3/4" x 8 1/2"
On the short side score at 1/2" on each side
On the long side score at 3" and 3 1/2" make a mark at 6 1/2" on each side

Pool Party
1 1/2" x 2 3/4"
1 1/2" x 4"

Basic White scraps for stamping and die cutting

Make sure you check out my video for all the details on this fun box.  While you're there make sure you subscribe so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  



 

No comments: