Monday, October 23, 2023

Fluffiest Friends Sweet As Honey Sneek Peek!

I have another sneak peek project for you using the Fluffiest Friends Bundle.  This bundle will be released November 6, 2023 as part of the new Online Exclusives release.  If you can't wait until then for this sweet set grab it now when you join Stampin' Up!  When you purchase the Starter Kit you can add preorder items in your Starter Kit!  How amazing is that!  Just one of the great perks of being a demonstrator.  I also shared this project last week also featuring this bear.  I love the other images in this set but I LOVE the add on dies that coordinate with the bear, like the branch and hive.  So cute!  

stampin up, fluffiest friends

I colored him with our ink and Water Painters on Watercolor Paper and used some Blending Brushes on the background.  I don't watercolor much, it's a coloring medium I'm not super comfortable with but I'm trying to use it more because practice makes perfect right!  One of the awesome dies in the bundle create that arched window shape.  I love that and it works amazing to help spotlight your images.  Sooooo cute!  I stamped my greeting and fussy cut it to fit better on my card.  I love this look but I know it's a little finicky, If you choose not to fussy cut it just stamp it along the top or bottom of the card.  It's equally adorable there too!  

My greeting is also from a brand new set called Bee My Valentine.  This is part of an amazing Bundle of products!  These products are only available now to demonstrators who have signed up for Stampin' Up!'s virtual conference in November.  If you join my team in October you get FREE registration to that event, allowing you to also order the suite early!  Otherwise it will be available in my Online Store in January.  

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Get this bundle in your Starter Kit when you join my team today!  

stampin up, fluffiest friends



 

No comments: