Thursday, October 5, 2023

Trucking Along Special Delivery

If you haven't picked up the Trucking Along Bundle in my Online Store make sure you grab it soon!  It's part of our Online Exclusive Collection and it's only available while supplies last.  Today I have another adorable card to share with you!  I used the truck stamp to make my background.  I stamped tone on tone with Moody Mauve Ink on Moody Mauve Cardstock.  

stampin up, trucking along

For my truck I used Stampin' Blends to color it.  I used Moody Mauve for the truck and Smoky Slate and Basic Black for the tires/wheels.  I uesd a little Pool Party in the window for some detail.  For the gifts in the back I stamped them in Orchid Oasis and stamped the detail stamp in Orchid Oasis stamped off for a lighter shade.  I fussy cut the gifts and added them to the truck.  The card is finished with some Orchid Oasis twine and pearls.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, trucking along

Shop my Online Store

Join my team October 3-31 and choose your special 35th anniversary Starter Kit!  

 

No comments: