Friday, October 13, 2023

Winter Meadow DSP Fun Fold

I have a great fun fold for you!  It's easy, it's quick and you can make it with ANY DSP in your stash.  Today I'm using the Winter Meadow DSP.  The patterns in this DSP are gorgeous!  I choose the bolder side to be the front of my card but used a smaller coordinating piece to accent the front and highlight the greeting a little.  

stampin up, winter meadow

I'm using the Autumn Leaves Bundle for my greeting and my label.  Again this is a great card to customize to what you have.  Use DSP you have, use greetings you have, use dies you have.  When making a stack of cards in a short amount of time I love to use my stock pile of DSP, I bet you have a similar stack LOL.  

stampin up, winter meadow dsp

I made a bunch of these cards with lots of different patterns of DSP.  I love this fun fold because when you open the DSP front, there's a smaller cardstock panel inside to open too.  It makes it really fancy.  I didn't do anything to mine but you could use that panel as an opportunity to stamp something, add more DSP or an embellishment.  

stampin up, winter meadow dsp

The DSP is score at 1/2" on the left side and adhered under the Basic White layer inside.  It's an easy peasy card!  I finished all my cards with a swoop of Iridescent Ribbon and some sequins.  So pretty!!!

stampin up, winter meadow dsp

Make your own!

Smoky Slate 5 1/2" x 6"
On the long side score at 4 1/4"

Winter Meadow DSP 5 1/4" x 4 1/2"
On the short side score at 1/2"

5 1/4" x 3/4"

Basic White Cardstock 5 1/4" x 4", plus scraps for die cutting

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, winter meadow dsp

Shop my Online Store

Join my team October 3-31 and choose your special 35th anniversary Starter Kit!  

   

No comments: