Monday, October 16, 2023

Holidays Are Coming In Person Class

Over the weekend I held my October in person class.  This month was holiday themed so we made lots of fall and Christmas themed cards!  

I don't have supply lists or measurements for my cards that is a perk reserved for guests of my classes.  If you're local in the Albuquerque, NM area and want to attend a class contact me for details.  

The first card uses the fun Cheers To The Season Stamp Set.  This one is so cute and I love the detail that you get when you stamp the images. 


The next one is a gorgeous Christmas card that is quick and simply to make but so stunning!  We used the Night Divine Set for the greeting and Winter Meadow DSP. 


My guests are all local to the Albuquerque area and lots have asked me about using this amazing Above It All Set!  We have a great tram that goes up our Sandia Mountains here and this sweet set is the perfect match for it!  


The Autumn Leaves Bundle is stunning and we had to make a card with it!  Can we talk about how gorgeous the Boho Blue, Petal Pink and Pecan Pie Color Combo is!  Yes please!! 


Finally, we had one last Christmas card that featured products from the Merry, Bold and Bright Suite!  Love this card, another one that would be perfect to mass produce!  


Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Join my team October 3-31 and choose your special 35th anniversary Starter Kit!  

   

 

No comments: