Thursday, October 12, 2023

Trucking Along Smiles

I have an adorable card to share.  As I'm typing this the Trucking Along Bundle is still available in my Online Store.  This bundle is part of our Online Exclusives Collection, those products are available while supplies last.  If it's still in my store, grab it quick!  This card is so adorable and while it doesn't use the punch the punch is essential for other projects.  I made a backgroud of cute trucks for this card.  

stampin up, trucking along

I used Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide and Sweet Sorbet Inks for my truck.  I stamped the line image of the truck in on my background, then went in and stamped the solid truck stamp in the coordinating color but stamped off first.  This gives a great tone on tone look but the body of the truck is slightly lighter so you still get all the amazing details of the line image stamp.  I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, trucking along

Shop my Online Store

Join my team October 3-31 and choose your special 35th anniversary Starter Kit!  

 

No comments: