Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Layering Leaves Milano Cookies Milk Carton Style Box-VIDEO

I have a gorgeous box to share with you today.  I'm loving Moody Mauve for autumn projects but I wanted to soften it a little so I pulled in some Bubble Bath and Basic Gray and we have the most gorgeous color combo!  I'm so smitten with it!  One of my favorite new sets in the Annual Catalog is the Layering Leaves Set and I've been waiting for fall to use this set!  But don't be fooled this is a year round set!  Use it for the spring, summer and yes even the winter simply by changing the colors.  Stunning!  

stampin up, layering leaves

For this box I wanted to do a milk carton style box.  It's been a while since I made one.  I think they're so much fun!  I used a close pin with some ribbon to hold it closed.  You could use any cute clip or simply add a Glue Dot or two to hold it closed.  

stampin up, layering leaves

My DSP is Christmas DSP from the Mini Catalog.  This is the Winter Meadow DSP.  It's currently out of stock right now but it's scheduled to be back next week, sometimes products arrive early so keep checking if this is on your wishlist.  I finished my box with some Moody Mauve Ribbon and some In Color Dots.  LOVE this!  Inside my box are some Milano Cookies.  My husband found a big box of them packaged individually at Costco.  I'm pretty sure I've seen them in my local Walmart.  The finished box size is 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 1 1/4" so lots of treats will fit in it!  

stampin up, layering leaves

Make your own!

Moody Mauve 8" x 7 1/4"
On the short side score at 7/8", 1 1/2" and 6"
On the long side score at 1/2", 1 3/4", 4 1/4" and 5 1/2" 
On the long side with the 7/8" score line across the top and the 1/2" score line along the left side, make marks at 1 1/8" and 4 7/8" stopping at the score line

Winter Meadow DSP 4" x 8"

Basic White and Bubble Bath scraps for stamping and punching

Make sure to check out the video below for all the tips and techniques on this box.  The video is sideways, my apologies! I'm learning and working on a fix.  While you're there please subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, layering leaves


 

No comments: