Friday, September 8, 2023

Vertical Swing Card Swap

Today I'm sharing another fun swap card with you. I LOVE this one.  You might recognize the fun fold.  I shared a card similar to this in August.  It features the same swing fold technique. You can check out the details here.  For this card I paired it up with the Merry Bold and Bright DSP, which is where my color inspiration comes from.  

stampin up, curved occasions

I used Granny Apple Green for the card base and colored my car in Blueberry Bushel.  I added a cloud with some texture from the Splatter Embossing folder and my card is finished with some Glitter Sequins-LOVE! 

stampin up, curved occasions

Want to make this card, check out the video I linked above and follow the instructions on the swing card.  Here's the measurements for this one.  

Granny Apple Green 4 1/4" x 11"
On the long side score at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"

Basic White 5 1/4" x 4"

DSP 4" x 1 1/2"

I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, curved occasions

Shop my Online Store
 
Special Release DSP available while supplies last!

No comments: