Saturday, September 23, 2023

Sending Sunny Thoughts

I am so excited to bring you some fun inspiration using the Trucking Along Bundle.  Over the next couple of weeks I'll be showing some samples made with this bundle.  This bundle was released in July as an Online Exclusive.  It sold out remarkably quickly, they ordered more and it sold out quickly again!  It's a popular bundle and if you want it you need to be ready to jump on it when it arrives back in stock.  At the moment of typing this it is scheduled to be back in stock the week of October 9.  You can get the stamp set in my Online Store.  The punch is what we're waiting on.  If you just want the stamp set you're good to go now. The bundle and the set are linked below.  Check back starting the first week of October for this bundle, sometimes things arrive early.  
  
stampin up, trucking along

This card is adorable there's lots of stamping and coloring.  I love the simple fun background.  The trees are easy to stamp in Granny Apple Green and Pecan Pie.  I used Tahitian Tide for the clouds.  My truck is colored with Stampin' Blends.  This is a fun summer vibes card.  So cute!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these supplies in my Online Store.

stampin up, trucking along

Shop my Online Store
 
Special Release DSP available while supplies last!
 

No comments: