Thursday, September 21, 2023

Autumn Is Beautiful

If you loved the Autumn Leaves Box I shared with you yesterday, you'll love this one too.  I went with some more traditional fall like colors for this card.  I absolutely love this greeting, "Autumn teaches us that change can be beautiful"  Isn't that great!?!  I know that I struggle with change of any kind so this is a great reminder that not all change is bad, sometimes it can lead to wonderful things.  

stampin up, autumn leaves

The DSP is from the Garden Walk DSP and my colors for the card are chosen directly from the DSP.  I stamped leaves in Pretty Peacock and Poppy Parade and die cut leaves from Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow and Wild Wheat.  The detail on the leaves was die cut from the Rose Gold Foil Paper, available in my Online Store.  Make sure you use an Adhesive Sheet on the back of the leaf detail before die cutting.  This will make adhering it soooo easy!!!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, autumn leaves


 

No comments: