Friday, September 29, 2023

Above It All Plaid

I have one more project using the Above It All Bundle, well, just the stamp set on this one.  I know you're looking at this card and thinking, "I don't think she did use the stamp set".  Check out that plaid pattern though, every single line is stamped with the wire stamp from the Above It All Set.  Using just that stamp, stamped repeatedly in different colors I made a really fun plaid background to a fun card!  

stampin up, above it all, pick of the patch

I pulled out the Pick Of The Patch Set for some adorable pumpkins and I used my Alphabet A La Mode Dies for my greeting. I die cut them in the Soft Shimmer Paper for some extra sparkle.  TIP: Add an Adhesive Sheet onto your paper before die cutting for easy gluing!  While I only used the stamp sets Above It All and Pick Of The Patch, I linked the bundles below. Trust me if you love the stamps you'll want the bundles!  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, above it all, pick of the patch

Shop my Online Store
 
Special Release DSP available while supplies last!
 
 

No comments: