Friday, September 15, 2023

More Wishes and Tiny Christmas Trees!

Do love shiny and sparkly Christmas cards?  I have the card for you!  This is such an amazing card and I'm so excited to share it with you!  I used the Holographic paper for so much added shine it looks different from every angle.  It's amazing!  I used the Tiny Christmas Tree Die to die cut my Holographic Paper for the background.  Behind the Holographic Paper is the Textured Shimmer Paper which adds even more sparkle!  Finally for an extra dose of sparkle I used the new Glitter Sequins which are incredible!  

stampin up, more wishes, tiny christmas tree die

For my greeting and focal image, I didn't want to distract from the background so I kept it simple with the More Wishes Set.  I used lots of bold and bright colors to pick up the colors from the Holographic Paper.  It's an amazing card!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, more wishes, tiny christmas tree die

 
Special Release DSP available while supplies last!


 
 

No comments: