Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Above It All Sunset Ink Blended Background Card-VIDEO

I am so excited to share this card with you today!  It is a stunning card, I don't think the pictures do it proper justice.  I'm using the Above It All Bundle from the Mini Catalog.  This is a really fun and different bundle then we've had I love it!  I live in Albuquerque New Mexico and here we have the Sandia Peak Tram, when I saw this set.  I immediately thought about our tram.  It's a fun adventure and I highly recommend it if you're visiting the city.  The thought behind this card was a New Mexico sunset with the mountains below.  I love it!  It's perfect!  

I ink blended the background, check my supply list below for all the colors that I used.  Ink blending can be a bit of an arm workout.  The more you blend the smoother the color will become so if you're not happy with the look when you begin, keep going!    I used some Wink Of Stella to splatter lots of 'stars' and sparkle on the background.  

stampin up, above it all

I stamped my tram car in Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock.  The mountains are die cut with the dies and I LOVE the details they give on the mountains.  

Make your own:
Gorgeous Grape 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Starry Sky 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Basic White 5" x 3 3/4", plus scraps
Crumb Cake two pieces 2" x 3 3/4" cut with die
Pretty Peacock scrap die cut

Check out the video below for all the details.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  If you loved this card, make sure you check out tomorrows post. I have another card featuring the Above It All Bundle.

stampin up, above it all

Shop my Online Store
 
Special Release DSP available while supplies last!
 
 

No comments: