Monday, September 25, 2023

Fresh Start

If you've been waiting for the Trucking Along Bundle to return to the Online Store, it's almost time!  This bundle is scheduled to be back in stock the week of October 9, keep checking early though, sometimes things come into stock early.  I have another fun card to share with you featuring this set.  I used strips of cardstock in Copper Clay, Old Olive and Crushed Curry to cover the card front of my card.  These were all just scraps of varying widths that I trimmed to 4 1/4" long and just adhered them to the front of the card.  This is a fun way to use scraps and make a great background.  To make my truck pop I added a die cut circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies and some Vellum.  

stampin up, trucking along

My truck is stamped in Copper Clay, then filled in with the solid truck image and stamped with Copper Clay, stamped off once.  I used Stampin' Blends to color the wheels and sunflowers in the bed of truck.  I always add a touch of Pool Party to the windows for a finishing effect.  I finished the card with some Linen Thread and In Color Dots.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check for the Trucking Along Bundle the week of October 9, or before.  The stamp set is available now in my Online Store.    

stampin up, trucking along

 Shop my Online Store
 
Special Release DSP available while supplies last!
 

No comments: