Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Autumn Leaves Cupcake Box-VIDEO

Today I'm sharing a gorgeous box!  This one gives me all the autumn vibes and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bright autumn color combination!  So pretty!!!  At the store over the weekend I found some pumpkin Hostess Cupcakes.  I love these.  They're yummy and make great gifts!  I wanted to make a box with them and I started thinking about the box.  I've made LOTS of cupcake boxes and so instead of reinventing the wheel I decided to look back and use of my designs just redone.  I found this post and I love this box so I ran with it!  

stampin up, autumn leaves

I pulled my color combo from the Glorious Gingham DSP.  I added a pop of Pumpkin Pie because I thought it needed it but other wise the Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Pecan Pie was inspired by the DSP.  I stamped two of the leaves and used Early Espresso for the veining in the leaves.  This set stamps so beautifully! 

stampin up, autumn leaves

The labels is die from the coordinating Autumn Leaves Dies.  I embellished my box with some Pecan Pie Ribbon and Neutral Sequins.  The box is quick to put together and there's no glue or trimming. You can store them flat then assemble them when you need to give them away.  This would make a great birthday gift too. The box is a good size so you can fit lots of gifts in it.  

stampin up, autumn leaves

Inside is my Hostess Pumpkin Cupcake.  If you can't find these any of the Hostess/Little Debbie/Entemanns cupcakes will fit perfectly!  Bookmark this design and use it all year long.  

stampin up, autumn leaves

Score your cardstock as pictured below, note: graphic not to scale.  I used Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock but you can use any color you choose.  Make sure to check out the video for all the details, tips and tricks.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  





 

No comments: