Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Trucking Along Festive Christmas

I'm sharing another adorable card featuring the Trucking Along Bundle.  This punch is currently out of stock but if it's on your wishlist make sure you keep checking back in my Online Store as it's scheduled to be back in stock the week of October 9.  Sometimes items arrive early and this is a hot product.  So if you want it make sure you grab it quick when it's back in stock.  Today I'm sharing an adorable Christmas card.  This one is quick and easy to make and oh. so. cute!

stampin up, trucking along

I stamped the outline of the truck in Sweet Sorbet and then stamped the inside in Sweet Sorbet stamped off first.  I love the coordinating color and the shading is perfecting!  I stamped the tree the same way, with Granny Apple Green Ink.  The wheels are colored with Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends and I added a little Pool Party to the windows for some character.  Check out my supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Watch for the Trucking Along Bundle to be back in stock soon! 

stampin up, trucking along

Shop my Online Store
 
Special Release DSP available while supplies last!
 

No comments: