Monday, February 28, 2022

Gorgeous Grape Gumball Shaker Card-VIDEO

I'm sooooooo excited to share this card with you today!!  Last week I shared another gumball shaker card that was pretty similar to this card.  Let's face it, it was basically identical except the color.  That's ok!  You can copy yourself-I do it all the time!  I wanted to recreate this card, this time with a video to share how to put all these dies together.  This bundle is so amazing and so well thought out.  However to a newer stamper it might look a little too intimidating.  I get it.  After doing this for almost 19 years, sometimes the fancy dies still make me take a second look at them.  So I hope I can walk you through the process of this card and maybe take the guesswork out of it for you.  

stampin up, gumball shaker

If you saw the card I posted last week, you'll notice there are really only two changes to this card.  The color, this one is in Gorgeous Grape, last week I did it in Poppy Parade.  And the DSP, I switched out one of the patterns in the Pattern Party Host DSP for the Sweet Talk DSP to better coordinate with my Gorgeous Grape.  I have to say I'm LOVING the purple!  I thought I'd for sure pick the Poppy Parade over Gorgeous Grape but I love this one!!!  You'll have to let me know which you like better.

stampin up, gumball greetings

Just like the Poppy Parade one, for this card I used the Ombre Specialty Paper for my machine.  This paper isn't really glimmer paper but it does have plenty of sparkle and shine!  For my detailed pieces I used an adhesive sheet on the back of my Ombre Specialty Paper, this is a life saver when it comes time to adhere the pieces!  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you check out my video for all the details on this card plus subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're there.  

Gorgeous Grape 11" x 4 1/4" score long side at 5 1/2", another piece at 2 3/4" x 4 1/2" Pattern Party DSP 5" x 1 3/4" Sweet Talk DSP 5" x 3" Basic White 2 5/8" x 4 3/8"

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:




 

No comments: