Monday, February 14, 2022

Birthday Bonanza Class Cards

Over the weekend I held a really fun class.  This was my Birthday Bonanza Class.  My birthday classes are always a big hit.  The cards we made at this class are sooooo fun!!!!  Some of my favorites for sure.  I don't have supplies or measurements listed for anything, those are perks for my customers who attend my classes.  If you're local in the Albuquerque, NM area I'd love to have you join me at my next in person class.  Email me for details stamperrdn@q.com

The first card uses the Abstract Beauty Suite, these are some of my favorite dies and DSP!  LOVE!!!!



The next card is sooo much fun, it uses the new Brave Vikings set.  I love the simplicity of this card, but the bold images really pop! 



The next card is beautiful and elegant, I used the Flowing Flowers set.  It's a gorgeous set.  This card is easily modified with any DSP and colors you have.   



The next card uses the Windmill Fields bundle.  This card is adorable but barely scratches the surface of what this amazing bundle can do!  I love this gorgeous card!!!



The last card is my favorite.  It's a fun fold card and I used the Best Delivery Set.  This one is so cute especially paired up with the Pattern Party DSP from the Annual Catalog.  


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!
 




No comments: