Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Here For You

I'm so excited to share this card with you today.  The products in the All Together Promotion are amazing.  I wish that I've had more time to play with them, today I'm sharing a simple card that packs a punch.  One of the best parts of this promotion is the Stampin' Blends.  There are ten new Stampin' Blends in this collection.  These blends are made for skin tones.  With ten different colors you're able to achieve a huge variety of skin tones.  This is something we've needed for a while so I'm so excited we finally have them.  The blends will carry into the new catalog, so they're here to stay.  

stampin up, here together

The Here Together Bundle and All Together DSP are only around for a limited time so grab them while you can!  I used the DSP on the card.  This DSP is chalk full of amazing black/white patterns.  They go with everything!!!  The bundle not only cuts out the amazing images but has some amazing die cut greetings too.  I cut my greeting apart for this card.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these items in my Online Store.  

No comments: