Friday, February 18, 2022

Team Notebook Challenge

I recently gave my team a challenge to decorate a half composition notebook for a challenge.  I found half composition notebooks at my local Walmart during the back to school season.  I LOVED them! I snagged a bunch of them, without a real plan to use them.  I just knew they were cute.  At our last team meeting I handed out the notebooks (mailed to those who weren't in person) and issued a challenge to my team to decorate their notebooks.  They could turn the notebook into anything they wanted, they had to post their notebooks or send me pictures.  I'm so impressed with what they did!  I'm always interested in welcoming new team members.  Now is a great time to join.  Join during Sale-a-Bration in February and get two free stamp sets in your kit!  Join my team today!  

This is mine.  Also sharing a shot of the composition books before they were all made over.  


Cindy's notebook.  Look at all that fussy cutting!  Yay!!  I like that she used the negative part of the label die to frame her images.  So cute!  

Alicia's notebook.  The Rainbow of Happiness Bundle is one of my favorites.  I love all the die cut letters and what a fun way to use the notebook!  

Mellisa's notebook.  There's so much texture and layers on this.  She said the burlap has a paper adhesive back so it was easy to apply to her notebook.  I just love all those different textures! 

Dana's notebook.  This is another cute idea!  Dana is using her notebook to write down measurements for cards and boxes.  What a great idea!  I love all those die cuts! 

Juanita's notebook.  I love the woodgrain DSP paired up with the shades of purple.  She used the Flowing Flowers set and I think that's a perfect choice.  I would love to jot down some notes in this book.  

Michelle's notebook.  The Patten Party DSP is such a great choice.  She plans to use her notebook for inspiring quotes from movies, books, etc.  She also added pockets to the front and back and added some page markers.  So cute!  

I love them all!  I know I'm sooooo inspired by my team all the time!  I hope you loved them too!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!
 




 

No comments: