Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Friendly Hello Box In A Bag-VIDEO

Hello!!!  I'm so excited to bring you a fun box today! Is it a box? Is it a bag? Who knows!?  It's adorable and that's what matters.  I've made lots of these box in a bag treats before.  They're a great go to when you need something quick and cute.  This one is pretty tall, it's 8" tall, which is great because it's a good solid treat, but projects that big sometimes are harder to photography.  Make sure you check out the video where I give you a good look at the entire box in a bag.  

stampin up, friendly hello

What is a box in a box?  It has a box base and DSP wrapped around the box, you pinch the DSP closed at the top like a bag.  So the box is the base in the DSP.  Hope that makes sense.  I used the Friendly Hello Sale-a-Bration Bundle for this project.  Hurry you don't have much time left to get this bundle, Sale-a-Bration will be over before we know it.  The bundle is the huge stamp set and beautiful DSP.  I love the DSP!  You can only earn this bundle free during Sale-a-Bration with your qualifying $100 order in my Online Store.  

stampin up, friendly hello

Because the bag narrrows as it gets to the top you are a little limited to what you can put in your box.  But with a box this tall you can fit tons of treats!  

stampin up, friendly hello

Inside mine I have a king size package of Reese's Hearts.  I found these at my local Walgreens.  This time of year you can find them anywhere.  

Box 3" x 4" score at 1" on all sides
DSP 7" x 8"

For details check out my video.  Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, friendly hello

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon

Supplies:

No comments: