Sunday, February 27, 2022

Island Vibes Multi Colored Stamping With Stamparatus-VIDEO

Today I'm wrapping up my Sale-a-Bration Celebration Series.  Monday February 28, 2022 is the LAST day to get your favorite Sale-a-Bration items.  Once they're gone, they're gone.  Today I have one last project with the Island Vibes Set.  I love this card!  The bright colors really call my name!  I love all the multicolored pineapples too!  I'll share how easy it is to do with the Stamparatus in my video.  Check it out below, and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  

stampin' up, island vibes

I love the soft backgrounds.  I started with some Basic White Cardstock, Coastal Cabana Ink and a Blending Brush and covered the background as well as the three smaller pieces with a light coat of ink.  Remember when you're adding ink with a Blending Brush use a light pressure.  You can always add ink, but you cannot take it away.  I finished my card with a stamped greeting, some Simply Elegant Silver Trim and some gorgeous Rhinestone Waves Jewels.  The rhinestones will be available on March 1 along with the Waves of the Ocean Promotion.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check out details on this card in my video. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.   

Coastal Cabana 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"
Basic White 5 1/4" x 4" (two pieces), 1 1/2" x 3" (three pieces), scrap for greeting

stampin up, island vibes

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Rhinestone Waves Jewels-available March 1
Other-Post It Notes




 

No comments: