Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Catch You Later Slider Easel Box-VIDEO

I'm so excited to share this box with you!  It is a cute slider box.  It opens like a box of matches.  But the top has a fun surprise!  I'm using the Catch You Later Set from the Mini Catalog.  These fun images and silly puns are right up my alley.  I love anything with a cute critter!  That's totally my style!  

stampin up, catch you later

I colored my sweet monkeys with Stampin' Blends.  I used Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Flirty Flamingo for the monkeys, for my branch I used Granny Apple Green.  I used DSP on the sides from the Pattern Party DSP pack.  This it a huge package of DSP that can only be earned with Stampin' Rewards Dollars with orders over $150.  It's one of my favorite DSPs!!! The rhinestones on my card are from the new Rhinestone Waves collection coming in March!  

stampin up, catch you later

The top is so special! The card on top pop up and you can stand it up just like any easel card.  I just love that fun feature.  I added a stamped tag on the inside using the Tailor Made Tags Dies.  The tag is adhered with Dimensionals.  This gives it the dimension to hold up the front of the card.  So cute!!  

stampin up, catch you later

For some extra pizzazz I added some ribbon to the tag on the inside.  This makes the card/box sooooo cute when it's displayed.  I started with some White Seam Binding Ribbon and used my Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blend to color the ribbon for a custom color.  I love doing this with our White Seam Binding Ribbon.  

stampin up, catch you later

To keep my card closed I used some of the Crumb Cake Baker's Twine in our Essential Baker's Twine package.  It also gives the box a finished look.  Inside my box I put a hostess cupcake.  This is a great box to share with friends, coworkers, neighbors or anyone celebrating a birthday!  

stampin up, catch you later

Here's all the measurements.  Make sure you watch the video below for all the details, there's lots of pieces! 
Box
7 1/2" x 7 1/2" score at 1" and 2 1/4" on each side
Outside Sleeve
3 1/16" x 9 1/4"
Score the long side at 3 1/16", 4 3/8", 7 7/16" and 8 3/4"
Card
3" x 6" 
Score long side at 1 1/2" and 3"
Card Layers
2 3/4" x 2 3/4" Granny Apple Green
2 1/2" x 2 1/2" Basic White
DSP 
four pieces 3" x 1 1/4"

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, catch you later

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Rhinestones Waves-Available March 1, 2022

 




No comments: