Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Bumblebee Pen Holder with Ladybug Punch-VIDEO

I have a really cute project to share with you today!  This little gift was given to everyone who attended my class over the weekend.  I love to make little thank you gifts for my class attendees.  I saw these bumblebee pens on Amazon and had to make a cute holder for them.  The pens are really cute!  To match the colors I used Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight for the bumblebee.  

stampin up, ladybug punch

Do you recognize the bumblebee?  It's made from the Ladybug Punch.  We're not using the stamp set today but if you get the punch get the entire Hello Ladybug Bundle, you won't be disappointed.  I added some vellum wings for my bumblebee and added him to a tag layered with dies from the Layering Circles Dies and the Hippo and Friends Dies.  

The holder for the pen is a piece of Early Espresso that is 2 1/4" x 5 1/2".  
Cut two slits in the Early Espresso piece at 2 1/2" and 3 1/4", don't cut all the way across the Early Espresso, leave 3/8"-1/2" on each side.  This creates a slot to slide your pen into. 
For the bumblebees stripes I put an adhesive sheet on the back of some Early Espresso Cardstock then trimmed it to 1/4" strips.  Add to the punched bee and trim excess.  

Check out my video for all the details on this project.  Make sure to subscribe to my channel while you're there.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, ladybug punch


 

1 comment:

Mr Maintenance Services said...

Your seo blog is such a nice it gives me new acknowledge about seo services.
microwave oven repair service in rawalpindi