Friday, June 28, 2019

Virtual Meeting Make and Takes

Last night I held a virtual meeting with my team. We have an amazing interactive Facebook group and I do lots of live videos for them with updates, tips and tricks and more.  Last night was our first Virtual Meeting, it was so much fun.  Prior to the meeting I mailed some make and take packets that contained the supplies for these 2  cards.  I also gave them a list of supplies to have on hand during the live video and we made these cards together.  The first one is one of my favorites.  It uses the Path of Petals set and Pressed Petals DSP.  I love this DSP.  It's pretty simple but so pretty.  The greetings in the Pat of Petal set are some of my favorites!!
Next we used the Modern Heart set.  I pre-embossed the heart in our new Sparkle White Embossing Powder for all the kits.  I knew not everyone would have this set and I wanted everyone to make this stunning card.  We simply used an aqua painter to add some color over the heart.  We finished the card with some of the new Reversible Ribbon and a greeting.  My team was able to substitute greetings with what they had if they didn't have the sets I did.  So I made sure to plan cards that would go with many different greetings.  My team has a lot of fun and if you'd like to join I'd love to have you on my team.  Joining is easy, sign up here and choose any $125 in product for only $99.  It's  a great time to join!  Shop my online store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: