Friday, June 14, 2019

One Layout, Two Cards

I'm participating in a fun swap today.  Originally I thought I'd make this card for my swap.  It's so pretty and I love the soft colors.  I used the Bird Ballad DSP and layered it up on an embossed background.  Added a greeting some lace and pearls and the card is sooooo cute!  Then I read the instructions for the swap...clearly something I should have read to begin with LOL.
The featured colors should be Red, White, and Blue for the swap.  I immediately knew I wanted to use the beautiful Noble Peacock DSP.  I paired it wish Poppy Parade and of course our Whisper White.  I kept the layout and greeting exactly the same.  I used a different embossing folder and rhinestones instead of pearls.  I love them both!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: