Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Daisy Lane

If you love daisies, if you love flowers, or if you simply love a set with such versatility that you can use it for nearly any occasion that you'll LOVE the new Daisy Lane set!  PLUS you can get it bundled with the new daisy punch too!  I'm featuring this bundle as my class to go this month, you can check out all those details here.  Yes we have a daisy punch already but this new one is smaller and cuter and who doesn't love smaller and cuter!!!!  I used the smaller daisy image on both of these cards.  They're stamped the same way just in different colors.  The first one I wanted a bright array of flowers in rainbow colors.  I love it!  It's bright and cheerful!
The second one I thought what about shades of gray flowers with some pops of color to them.  I made this once featuring the new color Rococo Rose.  LOVE!!!!  I may do this with all 5 of the In Colors I love it so much!!!  The greetings on both cards are also from the Daisy Lane set.  So fun!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: