Monday, June 3, 2019

Petals Swap

Last week I had a swap with some of my team members.  The swap theme was anything from the preorder.  As demonstrators we got to preorder select new catalog products.  It's a huge perk of being a demonstrator!  This was the swap card I took.  I love these colors together.  Coastal Cabana and Poppy Parade.  Years and years ago we had some DSP with these colors in it and it was some of my favorite DSP EVER!!!!  I don't know why it's taken me so long to bring this color combo back!
You might recognize that stamp set, it's the Parcels and Petals set that I used in all my posts last week. Can you tell that I LOVE it!  I added some Metallic Pearls to the center of the flowers and some bakers twine to finish this beautiful card.  Check back on Thursday to see all the amazing swap cards that I received in my team swap.

Thanks for looking see, you soon!!!!

No comments: