Thursday, June 20, 2019

Elephants

One of the stamp sets that stood out to me instantly in the catalog was the Wildly Happy set.  This set might be designed for use for a new baby but I can see soooo many other uses for this set.  They would make great Mother's/Father's day cards.  Great cards for anyone who loves animals and just fun and simple cards for kids too.  I kept this card very simple and stamped the Elephants in Memento Black and then used the brush work stamp from the Modern Heart stamp set to add some color to our elephant friends.  This is a quick and easy way to add color but not spend lots of time coloring.  Let's face it sometimes we don't have that time and we need a card!  I finished it with a simple 'for you' greeting.  Perfect for any occasion!  Shop my online store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: