Monday, June 10, 2019

Amazing Stamp Camp Cards

Over the weekend I held my Annual Catalog Stamp Camp.  It was soooo much fun!!!  These 6 cards might be my very favorite of all time!  The first card features the new Terracotta Tile In color and the set Parcels and Petals.  I think this one is my favorite!
My guests at my class all got a package of Scalloped Note Cards and the new In Color Faceted Dots, which they used for their projects.  This card features the new Rococo Rose In Color and the new A Wild Rose Set, which I LOVE!
Over the Moon is maybe the sweetest set featuring cows that I've ever seen.  I love this sweet and simple card.  Just a little coloring with Stampin' Blends really make the card amazing!
Daisy Lane is sooooo much fun to use!  I love this card when paired with the new Pretty Peacock In Color!
The Above The Clouds bundle is so cute!  I love that balloon punch!  This card features two new In Colors, Purple Posy and Seaside Spray.  LOVE!
Finally, last but certainly not least is the card featuring the Free As A Bird set and coordinating DSP.  I love this card!  So fun!

Thanks to all who attending my New Catalog Stamp Camp! I hope you had a great time making these amazing cards.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Shari Friedman said...

Thank you! The cards are beautiful!