Tuesday, June 4, 2019

New Catalog is Live Today!!!

It's new Catalog Day!!!  This is one of the most exciting days of the year! I love the release of our new Annual Catalog every year.  This year I LOVE this catalog!  There are amazing stamp sets.  Incredible Designer Series Paper and MORE!!!!  I'll be doing a big kick off event on my Facebook VIP Group today and on my Facebook Business Page.  If you're not already a member of the VIP group please join us!  Everyone is welcome, there's no requirement to join.  Find my VIP group at Ruth's Stamping Corner VIP
If you don't already have a copy of the catalog please email me stamperrdn@q.com and I'll get you one.  I have my HUGE annual Stamp Camp this weekend and I'll be sharing all these amazing products with my guests there.  You can check out the PDF of the catalog here or start shopping my online store here! Ordering begins at noon (mountain time).  

If your wishlist from the Annual Catalog is a mile long consider joining my team!  You'll choose $125 in product for only $99 and then get a discount on any other purchases you make as a demonstrator.  There's NO obligation to sell or do classes.  Sign up just for the discount and save some money!  If you're interested in joining please contact me stamperrdn@q.com or JOIN TODAY!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!  



No comments: