Friday, June 7, 2019

Chocolate Clutch

When the catalog launched on Tuesday I held two Facebook Lives in my VIP group to kick off the new catalog.  If you're not part of my VIP group please join us!  I welcome all, there are no restrictions to join.  Find me at Ruth's Stamping Corner VIP.  In my first Facebook Live I shared this super cute Chocolate Clutch.  This cut box is easy to make and makes an amazing gift!
The box is a piece of 7"x6 3/4" piece of cardstock.  On the 7" side score at 2 1/4", 2 5/8", 5 1/8" and 5 1/2". On the 6 3/4" side score at 3 /8 and 6 3/8.  The stamp set featured on this box is a host only stamp set.  That means you can only get this stamp set with a qualifying order.  If you're local to me consider hosting a private class with some friends and earn some free items! Contact me for more details stamperrdn@q.com For all the details on this box check out my video.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: