Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Swaps From My Team

Last month I meet with some of my team members and we had a small, informal swap last week featuring lots of brand new products from the new Annual Catalog.  Check out these amazing cards!

The Over The Moon Set is soooo CUTE!!! Anne made this adorable card.  I love the coloring and the purple boots!!!  

The Above The Clouds Bundle is so much fun! This card is by Mellisa.  Those bright balloons just pop off the card.  

This cute host set is called New Wonders and Cindy mad this cute window card.  She also featured some of the Perennial Essence DSP which I love! 

Kim made this card.  I love the To A Wild Rose Bundle and have used it lots!  I love the addition of the label and the sentiment on this card.

Finally this card is from Alicia.  This is a Z Fold card featuring the Good Morning Magnolia stamp and DSP.  I love it! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: