Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Good Morning Magnolia Live

I am in love with this dreamy, beautiful magnolia card.  There's lots of coloring but it's worth it I promise!  I shared this card in my weekly Facebook Live.  You can catch my live on my Ruth's Stamping Corner Facebook Page every Tuesday at 3pm.  I used the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle for this card.  It's a gorgeous bundle with amazing greetings and images. This magnolia stamp is huge and almost the size of the card which makes for a great focal point.
The Stampin' Blends colors I used are: For the petals Flirty Flamingo Light and Dark and Light Petal Pink.  For the center of the flower I used Light Lovely Lipstick.  For the leaves I used Light Mossy Meadow and Dark Soft Sea Foam.  For the branch I used Light and Dark Soft Suede.  You can check out all the details of this card in my video below.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: