Monday, July 17, 2023

Sneak Peek Translucent Florals

I have not one, not two but a bunch of cards to share today!  Plus a sneak peek product I think you'll love!  As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator we are able to attend exclusive Demonstrator only events.  In June they hosted an event called Creativity Now.  In this event we got the opportunity to purchase a brand new bundle coming in the upcoming Holiday Mini, we got some amazing sneak peeks in to the just released Online Exclusives and so much more!  It was a virtual event so I was able to watch and craft with my daughter.  She joined me for the first part.  She also made one of the cards with me.  Today I'm going to share the cards we made in the event.  I have a 'stepped' up one and a simple one that I hope willl inspire you!

stampin up, translucent florals

The first couple are probably my favorite of the bunch.  I love the crisp white and the pop of colors from the flowers.  We used Stampin' Blends to color onto vellum, then die cut.  It's a gorgeous technique.  The top card is my 'stepped' up card. I used the Flat Pearls for the center of my flowers.  I love these pearls and how they pick up colors from everything around them!  I used Wink of Stella on all the flowers to give them a little extra sparkle.

translucent florals, stampin up


stampin up, translucent florals

I love the simplicity of the second card.  So pretty!  The top is my stepped up version, I added some ribbon and embossed the background.  I also added some splatter to the background using my Pebbled Path Stampin' Blends.  The bottom one is just as gorgeous.  For this one I added sparkle with the new Sparkle Gems.

stampin up, translucent florals

Finally, the Poppy Parade card.  I only have one of these, my daughter made the second from the supplies I prepped.  I made this different then their example but I still love it!  These flowers when stamped give a gorgeous stained glass effect!  If you love them they'll be available in the next Mini Catalog.  Demonstrators can preorder from that catalog in August, it will launch to customers in September.  Now is a great time to join my team and get in on that preorder in August! I have a supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, translucent florals

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

Supplies:
Translucent Floral Bundle coming soon!

Shop new Online Exclusives!




 

No comments: